Grass-Fed Beef Cooking Workshop March/April/May
EASYCHEF DROP-IN 5 COURSE COOKING WORKSHOP MENU:
$580 PER PERSON + 10% SERVICE CHARGE: $638/PERSON
BOOKING FOR MORE THAN 4 per group;
GET 10% DISCOUNT CODE: COOKINGFOR4
MAX. CLASS SIZE 12 PERSON
WHEN?: EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY NIGHT FROM 7:30PM - 9:30PM
MARCH 15, 20, 22, 29
APRIL 3, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
WHAT ARE WE COOKING?
- GRASS-FED TOP SIRLOIN STEAK TARTARE (TEACHES TECHNIQUES & THEORY, COOK & ENJOY)
- EASYCHEF HOMEMADE SOUP (PRE-COOKED & ENJOY)
- SLOW COOK AUSTRALIA VICTORIA GRASS-FED STEAK PLATTER RIBEYE/SIRLOIN/OYSTERBLADE WITH HOMEMADE GRAVY SERVED WITH MASHED POTATOES (TEACHES TECHNIQUES & THEORY, COOK & ENJOY)
- FRESH MADE ITALIAN MUSHROOM TORTELLONI ON PESTO SAUCE & FRESH MOZZARELLA (PRE-COOKED & ENJOY)
- DESSERT (PRE-COOKED & ENJOY)
What you can get from this Workshop?
- Natural food and health knowledge of “the world’s healthiest beef” and “Paleo Diet”
- Latest cooking trends “SousVide” knowledge and scientific cooking tips
- A casual environment for friends and a great cooking experience
What is Grass-Fed Beef?
Grass-Fed cattle live out their entire lives on grassland and enjoy the sunshine all the time. The emphasis is providing the closest thing to a natural diet as possible for the animal. Unlike Grain-Fed Beef, Grass-Fed cattle are not fed any antibiotics or growth hormones. Grass-Fed beef is lower in calories and higher in key nutrients like Omega-3, Vitamins B and Vitamins E. This results in steaks that are leaner, healthier, and much more flavorful.
The workshop will show you how to cook Grass-Fed Beef in Sous Vide Style.